An unforgettable experience awaits you out on the Ningaloo Reef with our experienced dive crew!
WHALE WATCHING ADVENTURE TOUR
✦ Light Refreshments Provided
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 5-15
- Senior Please provide Senior Card
- Family 2 Adults + 2 Children (5-15 years)
- Toddler Ages 4 and below
Join us for a beautiful cruise on the Ningaloo Reef for an opportunity to see Humpback Whales on their annual migration along the west coast in Coral Bay, WA!
About the tour
- This tour begins at approximately 9am where we take you out on our west coast style vessel that offers plenty of seating and nice shaded areas. We will cruise through the Ningaloo Reef as we slowly head to the outer reef in search of Humpback whales.
- As the whales are migrating through the coast we may see numerous pods resting or playing in the area. Many of their natural surface behaviors can be seen which include fin slapping, tail slapping, spy-hopping, breaching out of the water and spraying water and air out of their blowhole. Every pod is different and so every whale may exhibit different behaviors!
- We endeavor to show you all the whales have to offer while snacking on some delicious morning tea. Coffee, tea, water and milo will also be available throughout the cruise. On our return journey to Coral Bay, we will finish with a leisurely cruise through the turtle sanctuary in search of various other marine species enjoying life on the Ningaloo Reef.